"Growing Up Girls" is the first of a series of courses on HealtheKnowledge called “Girls Matter”. There are six of these courses at this time and they can all be found in our “New Courses!” section.
Articles in this section
- Can The SCORM files for the entire course be provided for outside use?
- Introduction for the Tour of Motivational interviewing
- How Do I Register for Adelphi SBIRT ?
- SBIRT for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals Revisions
- Problems With Pages Freezing Using Chrome
- "Blank" Certificate Issue
- How Can I Attend Clinical Supervision Foundations Part II (The In Person Section of the Course)?
- Which courses are approved for OASAS credits? Are they free?
- Some Parts of My Course Don't Seem To Be Working and My Browser Is Up To Date
- Some parts of the course are not working