The “EXIT” button doesn't actually do anything at this time and should be ignored. You will need to close the window of the browser where the module played in order to get back to the course.
Articles in this section
- Are these courses approved for OASAS credits?
- Some Parts of My Course Don't Seem To Be Working and My Browser Is Up To Date
- Some parts of the course are not working
- Do HealtheKnowledge Courses Satisfy CCS Ethics Training Requirements?
- What Are the Technical System Requirements for Taking Courses At HealtheKnowledge
- How Can I Confirm A Course Qualifies for CASAC Certification?
- The Exit Button Doesn't Work for the HIV Navigation Services Module
- Video will not play
- How do I sign up for the 'Growing Up Girls' webinar?
- Do any of your courses satisfy the requirements for the annual CCS ethics course needed to maintain CCS?