The “EXIT” button doesn't actually do anything at this time and should be ignored. You will need to close the window of the browser where the module played in order to get back to the course.
Articles in this section
- Can The SCORM files for the entire course be provided for outside use?
- Introduction for the Tour of Motivational interviewing
- How Do I Register for Adelphi SBIRT ?
- SBIRT for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals Revisions
- Problems With Pages Freezing Using Chrome
- "Blank" Certificate Issue
- How Can I Attend Clinical Supervision Foundations Part II (The In Person Section of the Course)?
- Which courses are approved for OASAS credits? Are they free?
- Some Parts of My Course Don't Seem To Be Working and My Browser Is Up To Date
- Some parts of the course are not working