The “EXIT” button doesn't actually do anything at this time and should be ignored. You will need to close the window of the browser where the module played in order to get back to the course.
Articles in this section
- Is the Full Version of the Clinical Supervision Foundations Course Available Online?
- Why is my connection timing out when I am logged into the course?
- Dentistry & the SBIRT Model
- Internet Explorer Bug on Windows 7 Computers
- I signed up for Continuing Education Credit (CE) but don't see that reflected on my course
- Can The SCORM files for the entire course be provided for outside use?
- Introduction for the Tour of Motivational interviewing
- How Do I Register for Adelphi SBIRT ?
- SBIRT for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals Revisions
- Problems With Pages Freezing Using Chrome