We do not provide SCORM files outside of the HealtheKnowledge platform. We can create customized versions of courses, which involves a fee to cover our costs.
Articles in this section
- Moderated 6 Hour Sessions of the Ethics course are now being scheduled.
- How Do I Enroll in Motivational Interviewing Community of Practice?
- Is the Full Version of the Clinical Supervision Foundations Course Available Online?
- Why is my connection timing out when I am logged into the course?
- Internet Explorer Bug on Windows 7 Computers
- I signed up for Continuing Education Credit (CE) but don't see that reflected on my course
- What if I’m Unable to Take the MAT Course Online for My CASAC Renewal?
- Can The SCORM files for the entire course be provided for outside use?
- Introduction for the Tour of Motivational interviewing
- How Do I Register for Adelphi SBIRT ?