We do not provide SCORM files outside of the HealtheKnowledge platform. We can create customized versions of courses, which involves a fee to cover our costs.
Articles in this section
- Dentistry & the SBIRT Model
- Internet Explorer Bug on Windows 7 Computers
- I signed up for Continuing Education Credit (CE) but don't see that reflected on my course
- Can The SCORM files for the entire course be provided for outside use?
- Introduction for the Tour of Motivational interviewing
- How Do I Register for Adelphi SBIRT ?
- SBIRT for Health and Behavioral Health Professionals Revisions
- Problems With Pages Freezing Using Chrome
- "Blank" Certificate Issue
- How Can I Attend Clinical Supervision Foundations Part II (The In Person Section of the Course)?